Flax & Kale
More restaurants

Flax & Kale

Flax & Kale

Healthy Flexitarian Restaurant $$$
vegan vegetarian gluten-free lactose-free raw food
Carrer dels Tallers, 74B, 08001 Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain
+34 93 317 56 64

Flax & Kale is a Healthy Flexitarian Restaurant. All the dishes are designed not only to maximize the organoleptic pleasure, but also considering their nutritional value. 80% of the offer is plant-based and the remaining 20% are recipies that contain oily fish.

Opening hours

Sunday 09:30–23:30
Monday 09:00–23:30
Tuesday 09:00–23:30
(can vary during public holidays)
Wednesday 09:00–23:30
Thursday 09:00–23:30
Friday 09:00–23:30
Saturday 09:30–23:30

Is the information outdated? Suggest an edit!

Photos

Add photo

Please upload a photo that has a minimum width of 320 pixels and a minimum height of 320 pixels.

Photos of the menu

Add photo

Please upload a photo that has a minimum width of 320 pixels and a minimum height of 320 pixels.

Ratings and reviews